The authentic Maldivian traditions are of a bygone era when it comes to modern day luxury in many resorts. Milaidhoo’s concept for a holiday or honeymoon in the Maldives is very different. Here is the story of how a Maldivian owned and managed island located in Baa atoll, a UNESCO Biosphere reserve ‘Milaidhoo’ reinvented luxury for all of us…
- Book your stay at one of the Romantic Over Water or Beach Pool Villas Villas at Milaidhoo and receive up to 45% with Complimentary Half Board Meals.
- Flexible policies of rebooking and cancellation – book risk free!
Terms and Conditions apply
Book your stay and write the story of a small island by celebrating your honeymoon at Milaidhoo.
- One 60-minute spa treatment for two at the spa during the stay
- One private, romantic three-course candlelit dinner on the deck of your villa
- Naming a star after the you with a souvenir certificate and coordinates to find your star in the night sky
- A Milaidhoo signature cake on arrival
- Romantic bath with flower petals, scented oils, candles with a bottle of champagne and chocolates during your stay
Terms and Conditions apply
- Milaidhoo is located in a UNESCO biosphere reserve, Baa Atoll
- ‘Milaidhoo Moments’ curated for couples to enjoy bespoke experiences
- First ‘Island influenced’ fine dining Maldivian restaurant in Maldives, ‘Ba’theli by The Reef’
- A well-known house reef marked by divers and snorkelers many years ago for it’s marine life.
- All villas feature large private pools that lights stars at night
- Access to whale sharks, manta rays and Hanifaru Bay
- ‘Milaidhoo Gourmet’ a dine-around all-inclusive plan
- All villas are custom-made and made for comfort with a view that opens up to 180 degrees
- Reinvented luxury of simple, natural and spacious outdoor living
- Created for couples and romance only, Milaidhoo welcomes children above the age of 09 years only
A collection of 50 stylish private, secluded pool villas and residences overlook the pristine beach and the spectacular views of Milaidhoo Island Maldives. Everything on Milaidhoo has been custom-made and made for the comfort of couples and honeymooners. Milaidhoo Island embraces natural beauty and barefoot informality.
Milaidhoo has altogether 03 restaurants and bars, each offering exclusive surreal settings with ocean vistas. The resort also offers a dine around all inclusive gourmet plan curated for wine and cocktail connoisseurs.
Milaidhoo is only a 35-minute scenic seaplane flight from Male International Airport or a 20-minute domestic to flight to Dharavandhoo airport located in Baa atoll followed by a 15-minute speedboat transfer.