Book your stay at one of the Romantic Pool Villas Villas at Milaidhoo and receive up to 45%
Terms and Conditions apply
Book your stay and write the story of a small island by celebrating your honeymoon at Milaidhoo.
- One 60-minute spa treatment for two at the spa during the stay
- One private, romantic three-course candlelit dinner on the deck of your villa
- Naming a star after the you with a souvenir certificate and coordinates to find your star in the night sky
- A Milaidhoo signature cake on arrival
- Romantic bath with flower petals, scented oils, candles with a bottle of champagne and chocolates during your stay
Terms and Conditions apply
- Located in a UNESCO biosphere reserve, Baa Atoll
- ‘Milaidhoo Moments’ curated for couples to enjoy bespoke experiences
- First ‘Island influenced’ fine dining Maldivian restaurant in Maldives, ‘Ba’theli by The Reef’
- A well-known house reef marked by divers and snorkelers many years ago for it’s marine life.
- All villas feature large private pools that lights stars at night
- Access to whale sharks, manta rays and Hanifaru Bay
- ‘Milaidhoo Gourmet’ a dine-around all-inclusive plan
- All villas are custom-made and made for comfort with a view that opens up to 180 degrees
- Reinvented luxury of simple, natural and spacious outdoor living
- Created for couples and romance only, Milaidhoo welcomes children above the age of 9 years only
Nestled in the breathtaking Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, Milaidhoo Island offers reinvented luxury and spacious outdoor living.
Milaidhoo has reinvented what was lost in time, portraying a reimagined Maldivian heritage exclusively. This is where you write the story of a small island and the chapters of your true Maldives experience.
A collection of 50 stylish private and secluded pool villas and residences overlook the pristine beach and the spectacular views of the Indian Ocean. Everything on Milaidhoo has been custom-made and made for comfort.
Milaidhoo Island embraces natural beauty and barefoot informality.
The island has three restaurants and two bars offering the finest international cuisine catering to all tastes and desires.
On stilts over the ocean, these thatched-roof villas are serene and full of light, opening up to a huge sundeck which has a swing chair, sunloungers, private freshwater infinity pool and steps into the ocean.
Set directly on the beach and hidden amongst tropical greenery, these spacious villas offer privacy and informal barefoot living, from the pool on the sundeck to the cool comfort of the interior.
At 490sqm, these spacious beachfront thatched-roof villas are created for luxurious informal outdoor island living with their generous separate sleeping and living rooms and huge outdoor deck.
Discover over-water paradise with endless ocean views from throughout your 475sqm thatched-roof villa on stilts while your personal butler prepares everything to your wishes.
Check-In: 14:00 hrs
Check-Out: 12 noon
Milaidhoo offers basic meal plan on Halfboard and an extensive gourmet inclusive plan
Children and Extra Beds:
Extra beds are provided for children and adults sharing with two adults.
Supplementary charges may apply.
Packages and Rates:
All rates quoted will be packaged together with applicable tax and service charge.
To confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% of the total amount is required.
Balance payment is required before arrival according to the pro-forma invoice.
Payments are accepted via major credit cards and bank transfers.
A 35-minute scenic seaplane flight from Male International Airport brings you to Milaidhoo. Another option is a 15-minute domestic to flight to Dharavandhoo airport followed by a
15-minute speedboat transfer.