- Discounts up to 20% at St. Regis Maldives Vommuli
- Complimentary Half Board St. Regis Maldives Vommuli
- Flexible Policies of Rebooking and Cancellation - Book Risk Free!
For all stays from now Until 19th Dec 2020. Terms and Conditions apply.
Book any villa of your choice with 4 minimum nights and receive:
- Champagne Sabering and Blue Hole experience once during the stay
Valid for stays until Jan 2021 – Terms and Conditions apply
- Stay in any villa of your choice unit 23rd Dec and enjoy 35% discount
Terms and Conditions apply
Book any villa of your choice with minimum 4 nights and receive:
- 02 Children up to 12 years stay and enjoy meals with compliments from the children menu
Valid for stays until 22 Dec 2020 – Terms and Conditions apply
- Arrive in style. Book one of the luxury estates and expect a Bentley to transport you to the St. Regis luxury airport lounge before taking off to Dhaalu atoll by seaplane
- Among the greenery and lush vegetation, you will find ‘Vommuli House’, an area with a beautiful yoga studio, fitness center, children’s play and children’s kitchen
Global Gastronomy of the 6 restaurants from classical Italian fine-dining to the simplicity of a perfectly crisp pizza comes from the finest produce from all over the world
- The tailor-made treatments at the Iridium over water spa combines an ancient system with modern results and the luxurious caviar treatments crafted for you
- Luxuriously designed spacious two-bedroom villas are the best spots for families and friends to stay together
- The award-winning design of the signature Whale bar where you can sip cocktails while watching the sunset
The St Regis Maldives Vommuli’s innovative local craftsmanship blends towards a new invention of luxury. Attention to details, authenticity, the St. Regis signature style of elegance are key elements of perfection to Vommuli’s villas, suites and estates. The rest of the island is architecturally inspired by the marine-life around the Island. One of Maldives finest resort.
Each of The St. Regis hotel or resort around the world is a destination of distinction celebrating the art of play and being together. Thus, families are welcomed with pleasure. Six restaurants and bars complement 77 villas in this paradise at Vommuli. An outdoor infinity pool, outdoor tennis court and the dive and water sports centre are well equipped for a Maldivian holiday. Here every possible luxury – from a rare bottle of vintage Champagne to your very own butler is at hand.
Set in the heart of the lush Vommuli jungle, each of the tranquil Garden Villas at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort offers a chance to connect directly with the raw natural environment of this beautiful and unspoiled island.
With floor-to-ceiling views of the Indian Ocean, and steps leading directly from the private terrace straight into the sea, each Overwater Villa provides unobstructed access to the crystal-clear waters surrounding it. The villas’ location, right by the house reef.
Based on a sherman’s hut that was discovered on the island before the resort existed, each of the Beach Villas at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort looks out directly onto the Indian Ocean and its sandy shores.
Soak in the indelible views of the sunset over the Indian Ocean as it showcases different colors each day. Plunge in to the rich marine life under the waves just a few meters from the house reef.
Featuring a spacious and beautifully furnished private terrace, each Overwater Suite includes a s lish wooden daybed to recline on, while a gazebo provides cooling shade in which to shelter from the midday sun.
For a rare and refined family experience in the Maldives, the two storey, Two-Bedroom Family Villa with Pool offers an overwater or beachfront residence that is as luxurious as it is spacious.
With two expansive floors in which to stretch and take in unparalleled vistas of Maldives island and the ocean horizon, this two-bedroom beachfront suite is refined and luxurious.
One of only two estates on the island, the Caroline Astor Estate boasts exceptional ocean views, and is situated just steps from Vommuli House. It houses three wonderfully spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms, two private terraces with their own plunge pools, plus staff quarters – with elegant contemporary design throughout.
The largest and grandest estate stands at the pinnacle of the lagoon. With its own buggy for exploring the island and a dedicated Estate Butler, it has a 92-square-meter swimming pool and Jacuzzi on its elegantly minimalist deck.
Check-In: 15:00 hrs
Check-Out: 12 noon
Vommuli offers Meal Plans with Breakfast only.
Children and Extra Beds:
Kids go free up to 11,99 years in all the villa types on the same meal plan as parents. Extra beds are provided for children and adults sharing with two adults.
Supplementary charges may apply.
Packages and Rates:
All rates quoted will be packaged together with applicable tax and service charge.
To confirm the booking, a deposit of 25% of the total is required.
Balance payment is required before arrival according to the pro-forma invoice.
Payments are accepted via major credit cards and bank transfers.
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli is reachable by a seaplane transfer of 45 mins from Male International airport. On your arrival, you are met by your airport butler who escorts you to the luxury airport lounge before taking off to Vommuli in style.