Enjoy at least a 05 Nights Honeymoon at The Nautilus and:
- Enjoy a private candlelit dinner on the deck of the house/residence with a celebratory cake and Champagne.
- Choose one group excursion to join during your stay.
- Receive a 200 USD credit per couple towards Spa or any excursion of your choice.
- Receive a Romantic evening turn-down decorations to set your mood.
Terms and conditions apply.
Stay at The Nautilus Maldives and receive up to:
- 35% discount on your House or Residence accommodation rate
For all stays completed from 01 May – 31 Oct 2019. Terms and conditions apply.
Stay in any house at the Nautilus Maldives with your family and enjoy
- Complimentary accommodation up to 02 children below 12 years when sharing with parents
- Meals served on a special menu for children
- Exciting programs dedicated for the children
For all stays from until 10 Jan 2020 – Terms and Conditions apply
- A royalty arrival experience at Male Airport with no hassle of customs or immigration clearance, all guests receive CIP (Commercially Important Person) services organized by The Nautilus Maldives
- Spacious Houses and Residences designed with a touch of boho chic whimsy in a tropical setting
- Highly personalized service arranged by your House Masters (butlers), one for each Residence or House. At the Nautilus Maldives, details matter
- All guests are invited to sunset cocktails in the evening, deli-style canapes from the poolside bar throughout the day are an everyday delight for those who seek freedom of time
- The Nautilus believes in unscripted dining where a menu is just an inspiration and meals are designed for the guest, whenever they want to eat
- Explore the shimmering reefs and cays of Baa Atoll and a stunning house-reef few meters away from the island
The Nautilus Maldives is nothing like anywhere else, the iconic resort will unveil a new chapter of ultra-luxury to the world in January 2019. This is a laid-back bohemian hideaway located in the UNESCO Biosphere reserve, Baa Atoll Maldives. The philosophy of the island beckons infinity of time, freedom and space to call your own and is designed for the new generation of luxury travelers. The Nautilus Maldives is a highly personalized and immensely private island where every moment is tailored to reconnect and recalibrate.
The Nautilus Maldives is a small luxury hotel with 26 spacious houses and residences on the beach and over the water. It comes with separate living rooms and bedrooms designed with a touch of boho chic whimsy in a tropical setting. The signature restaurant is an icon to The Nautilus while the Grill is a creation of elegant Japanese and Latin-American fusion.
The all-day dining restaurant serves global delicacies whilst no dress code, no meal hours and no shoes are part of the shared passion for extraordinary cuisines.
Just few steps away from the sea and the house reef, an oval bedroom with an adjoining living room open up to a wide private sundeck and your own private pool where a covered Maldivian-styled swing invites a lazy day in the shades.
Revel in the intimate seclusion of a one-bedroom ocean house for two. Privacy and intimacy are part of this charmingly bohemian lifestyle overwater living where you exist free of time.
Embrace the ultimate space and freedom of overwater living in one of the world’s largest overwater Residences. A sundeck reaches out to the horizon while your own private pool blends into the ocean blues. Each of these Residence’s welcome children 12 years below with compliments.
Elegant interiors and furnishing of chic and effortless luxury masions by the sea recalls the organic form of the Nautilus shell. These spacious residences comes with a hand-picked décor infusing the new bohemian charm
The Two Bedroom Beach Residences comes with a sundrenched king bedroom of breathtaking beach and ocean views upstairs. The space for living and dining are located downstairs and a private pool complements this residence.
This two-bedroom overwater residence at the far end of the overwater jetty with simply extraordinary views and beautiful sunsets. Sprawling over the lagoon, its wide curved deck and sleek infinity pool let you live the quintessential Island dream. Interconnected rooms radiate out from the living room, each with their own brilliant view of the sea.
The two-storey three-bedroom Nautilus Mansion with private pool was designed by our resort owner as his ultimate beach home. Available for once-in-a-lifetime stays, it’s ourcastle on the sand, located in a spectacular spot on the beach, with custom-made furnishings created with hand-selected materials.
Check-In: On arrival upon availability
Check-Out: Until your seaplane leaves depending on availability
The Nautilus offers breakfast included light snacks and drinks by the poolside during the day. Dinner Dine-Around supplement also available.
Children and Extra Beds:
2 Children up to 12 years per villa stay with compliments. Extra beds are provided for children and adults sharing with two adults.
Packages and Rates:
All rates quoted will be packaged together with applicable tax and service charge.
To confirm the booking, a deposit of 25% of the total is required.
Balance payment is required before arrival according to the pro-forma invoice.
Payments are accepted via major credit cards and bank transfers.
35 mins by seaplane, The Nautilus is located in the UNESCO Biosphere reserve, Baa atoll. Guests are treated like royalties from arrival at Male International Airport. All guests receive VIP services at the private terminal with no fuss of customs and immigration clearance.