Book your stay at Raffles Maldives Meradhoo and receive:
- Stay more than 04 nights and enjoy 25% Discount
- Stay more than 07 nights and enjoy 30% Discount
- Flexible Policies of Rebooking and Cancellation – Book Risk Free!
Valid for stays unit 23rd Dec 2021. Terms and Conditions apply.
Book your Honeymoon at Raffles Maldives and enjoy with compliments:
- Welcome Champagne and Fruits on arrival to Raffles Maldives
- A Romantic dinner to celebrate the honeymoon
- A 60 minutes spa treatment with a minimum 04 nights stay.
Terms and Conditions apply
Stay in any of the spacious villas at Raffles Maldives and enjoy:
- Complimentary accommodation for 02 children below 12 years
- Complimentary full board meals for all children on a special menu
For all stays until 22 Dec 2021 – Terms and Conditions apply
- The concept of two islands creating a sense of privacy and distinctiveness with Beach villas and Ocean villas separately located
- Situated in the southern atolls of the Maldives above the equator, the unspoilt marine-life and reefs are not among the explored still
- The renowned and award-winning Raffles butler service with a personality of discretion
- The Raffles super king-size double beds that allows you freedom to go wild
- Small and secluded island with a private reef
- Boutique luxury for a truly tailored engagement
A concept unique to the Maldives, and villas purely built on the tale of island luxury, Raffles Maldives Meradhoo promises the service and seclusion in harmony. The over water island built delicately over a reef, is 800 meters away from the Meredhoo while oversized beach villas, the Raffles Spa and evening entertainments with some of the best sunsets are witnessed in Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Maldives.
Rich gastronomy from an all-day dining international cuisines, a flame-grill with chef speciality and Peruvian and Japanese fusion are the choices of restaurant Raffles Maldives offer. The over water sunset bar and the Long Bar houses some of the most prestigious Champagnes and wines.
Raffles Maldives Meradhoo is located in Gaafu Alifu Atoll, a journey of 55-minutes by a domestic flight from Velana International Airport followed by a 15-minute luxury speedboat transfer to Raffles, one of the newest Luxury Family Resorts in the Maldives.