- Book a minimum 3 nights and enjoy 50% discount with Complimentary Half Board meals
- Flexible policies of rebooking and cancellation – book risk free!
For all stays completed by 22nd Dec 2020. Black out Dates may apply.
- Complimentary cake and fruit basket on arrival
- One time 60 minutes couple’s massage
Minimum length of 4 night’s stay in all villa type. Wedding must be within the last 6 months prior to arrival & Anniversary date must fall during the stay dates
- Valid up to 2 Children (below 12 years) travelling with parents, per room
- Complimentary Kids menu at all restaurants (only) for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
No charges for the accommodation, only Government Green Tax of US$ 6 per child per night. Other Terms and Conditions may apply.
- Modern and stylish villas across two islands of ‘Play’ and ‘Chill’ connected by a wooden bridge
- One of the best luxury resort for families in the Maldives: Niyama is famed for its Explorer Kids Club with tailor-made activities for children
- Tree Top dining at Nest serving Asian inspired cuisines from China to Japan
- Niyama is renowned for its waves & surfing. Don’t forget to enjoy drinks afterwards at the Surf Shack
- Fine-dining at Edge, a freestanding restaurant and bar over the water 500 meters away from Niyama. Indulge in lobster and Champagne gourmets 06 meters below the water line at Subsix, the underwater restaurant of Niyama
- Snacks and Sandwiches at Niyama’s Deli throughout the day to enjoy lunch without any fuss
- The Kids Club comes with an expansive Playground, Trampoline, Splash park, a Gourmet kitchen for younger palates
Each guest at Niyama has a personal ‘Thakuru’ (butler) who organises your daily activities from snorkelling with reef sharks to jet-skiing. Cycle within the two islands and explore the island’s natural landscaping complemented with lush vegetation to more than 4,000 palm trees.
Niyama offers the best of luxury and activities for couples and families, honeymooners and multi-generational travellers and Surfers to island adventurers. Niyama is also famed for its award-winning kids club, programs suiting your childrens’ age group are customised to ensure the young guests enjoy their holidays fully. Known for its turtle breeding grounds, Niyama private islands are nature’s playground even for the most discerning traveller.
Niyama offers some of the most exquisite dining experiences in the Maldives. The restaurants in Niyama are from underwater to tree top settings and simple pleasure of culinary delights. 10 incredible outlets at Niyama will let you indulge in pure gastronomy.
Located in Dhaalu atoll, Niyama is a 45 mins seaplane journey or a 30 mins domestic flight. On your arrival, you will be escorted to the private lounges of Niyama in Male airport before taking off to Dhaalu atoll to stay at Niyama.