Book your stay at Kudafushi and enjoy complimentary Soft All-Inclusive throughout your stay.
- This is: breakfast, lunch and dinner including a selection of non-alcoholic beverages
- Flexible Policies of Rebooking and Cancellation - Book Risk Free!
- Book your stay 60 days before arrival and enjoy 15% discount
- Book your stay 30 days before arrival and enjoy 10% discount
Valid for stays until 25 Dec 2020 – Terms and Conditions apply
Spend your honeymoon at Kudafushi and enjoy the following benefits during your stay:
- Additional 5% discount on your stay
- Bottle of Sparkling wine and Fruit basket in villa on arrival
- Candlelight Set Menu dinner once per stay
- 50 minutes SPA Treatment for the couple once per stay
- Extended turn-down service
Terms and Conditions apply
- The villas are well appointed on the beach and over the lagoon tastefully decorating the comfort of a 5-star deluxe resort in a Maldivian setting.
- Raa atoll is purely a marine world yet unexplored, and this is where Kudafushi is, welcoming you to all the pleasures of superb diving and wonderful snorkelling from the shoreline.
- For young adults, families and couples, the island is discreet but active with limitless choices of water sports from canoeing to jet skis.
- The island is naturally an all-inclusive paradise with just two meal plans, soft all-inclusive and premium all-inclusive. Here at Kudafushi every detail matters for a once in a lifetime holiday experience in the Maldives.
Opened its shores in March 2017, Kudafushi is one of the few 5 star lead-in deluxe resorts to offer a superb all-inclusive plan. Built with love and a passion for hospitality by Italian hoteliers, the resort welcomes you to the best of both worlds. Villas ranging from 95 sqm in pristine beaches and water villas located in the turquoise waters of Raa atoll. The island boasts a vibrant house-reef few meters from the shores and is home to more than just marine-life.
107 villas span across the flora and fauna of palm trees and lush vegetation of 8.9 hectors.
Creating a warm and friendly atmosphere for both couples and families, Kudafushi is an island to forget time and space.
One of the best resorts for Maldives vacation packages all inclusive. Forget your wallet and credit card as you will enjoy a choice of excellent dining options at Kudafushi.
3 restaurants, a pool bar and a sunset bar overlooking the lagoon are the settings on the island while the island Spa is lush vegetation.
The Beach Villa features a spacious bedroom with sitting area, a bathroom with outdoor rain shower and bath tub.
The Water Villa on a pristine stretch of tropical paradise come with hardwood floors and a thatch roof combined with stylish contemporary décor.
The Beach Pool Villa comes with a pool, which opens into a rear garden that leads to a tranquil beach on the lagoon side of the island.
On stilts over the ocean, these thatched-roof villas are serene and full of light, opening up to a huge sundeck which has a swing chair, sunloungers, private freshwater infinity pool and steps into the ocean.
This idyllic suite is poised directly above a turquoise lagoon. Slip straight from your deck into the azure water below, or take a dip in your private plunge pool.
Check-In: 14:00 hrs
Check-Out: 12 noon
Kudafushi offers two All-Inclusive Meal Plans: Soft All Inclusive and Premium All-Inclusive that includes alcoholic beverages.
Children and Extra Beds:
Extra beds are provided for children and adults sharing with two adults.
Supplementary charges may apply.
Packages and Rates:
All rates quoted will be packaged together with applicable tax and service charge.
To confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% of the total amount is required.
Balance payment is required before arrival according to the pro-forma invoice.
Payments are accepted via major credit cards and bank transfers.
Kudafushi is located in Raa atoll and is reachable within 45 mins by a seaplane from Male international airport. Alternative transfers are available to Ifuru domestic airport by a 30 mins flight followed by a 25 mins speedboat journey to Kudafushi.