Book Kudadoo Maldives Private Island and enjoy
- Complimentary Gourmet Meals anywhere anytime you please
- Multiple tailor-made Excursions from Guided Snorkelling, Catamaran Sailing, Dolphin Quests and Sunset Cruising
- Sandbank Dining and Picnics
- Selections of hand-picked and finest Wines
- Personal butler to take care of your needs when you wish
- Anything Anywhere Anytime
- Flexible Policies of Rebooking and Cancellation - Book Risk Free!
- Book 3 nights or more and receive 15% discount
For all stays completed by 30th Sept 2020. Black out Dates apply.
- Book Your Honeymoon at Kudadoo Maldives Private Island and enjoy personalised services throughout your stay
- An exclusive and unlimited All-Inclusive plan with a wide premium selection of beverages, wines, private excursions from sunset cruise to Spa treatments and private dinners. All Included!
- Only 15 private residences over the water with private pools located right at the edge of a stunning house reef
- ‘Anything Anywhere Anytime’ a concept driven by quality and exclusive service. All you have to do is ask.
- Kudadoo is fully powered by solar energy, inspired by traditional architecture of Japan with graceful curves and stunning vistas
- Dine under the stars, order breakfast in bed when you wake up or enjoy a gourmet dinner in a private sandbank. Kudadoo’s ‘Unscripted Dining’ lets you indulge in whatever you want to eat, whenever, wherever.
Sleek, spacious and elegantly furnished over water private residences with infinity pools, personal butler service conceptualising ‘Anything Anywhere Anytime’ makes Kudadoo Maldives Private Island an exclusive gem in Lhaviyani atoll. Its environment friendly design and eco-conscious nature proudly makes it the first luxury resort in the Maldives run completely on 100% solar energy.
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island is complemented by The Retreat, the magnificent over water structure housing the restaurant and bar, wine and cheese cellar, infinity pool and The Sulha Spa with Lonu Cave, a chamber for healing encompassed with Himalayan Salt, the first of its kind in the Maldives. Every detail from your dining desires to creative cocktails and Spa treatments are designed and curated according to your wishes at Kudadoo Maldives Private Island. For the energetic and outgoing, enjoy personalised activities from water sports, scuba diving, jet skiing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, paddle-boarding, big game fishing, wake-boarding, and snorkelling. The list of things you can do is incomparable and unlimited at Kudadoo Maldives Private Island.
The Ocean Pool Residences offer expansive overwater decks, a private infinity pool, plenty of outdoor lounging and a hanging sofa. These beautifully designed private luxury residences in Kudadoo comes with a large bathroom area including bathtub, shower and make-up area. Exotic, chic and clean lines with earthy tone colours and natural materials make these residences at Kudadoo Private Island synonymous with top-notch luxury.
The Two Bedroom Ocean Pool Residences at Kudadoo are spaciously designed similar to the one-bedroom residences. Undisturbed 180-degree views of the Indian Ocean, oversized deck and lounging with big enough to accommodate 04 adults altogether makes these Ocean Pool Residences perfect for families. Enjoy Yoga in your private deck or dine at the glass dining table and floor gazing at the marine life below.
Packages and Rates:
All rates quoted will be packaged together with applicable tax and service charge.
Check-In: 14:00 hrs
Check-Out: 12 noon
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island offers an All Inclusive Meal Plan of Anything Anywhere Anytime.
To confirm the booking, a deposit of 25% of the total is required.
Balance payment is required before arrival according to the pro-forma invoice.
Payments are accepted via major credit cards and bank transfers.
Located in Lhaviyani atoll 40 mins by a seaplane, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island is next to its sister resort Hurawalhi. Enjoy personalised service and the private lounge at MLE airport before embarking on this luxury journey.