- Book & Enjoy 25% on the total package
- Applicable for all room categories
- Flexible policies of rebooking and cancellation – book risk free!
Valid until 06 April 2021 – Terms and Conditions apply
Book your stay to celebrate your honeymoon.
- Champagne & fruits and flower welcome
- 15 min Spa rejuvenation of neck & shoulder
Terms and Conditions apply
- 6.5 hectares of natural beauty, a long stretch of uninterrupted beach around the island and an excellent house-reef for snorkelling
- Designed and executed to perfection by the legendary New York-based Japanese architect Yuji Yamazaki
- Accepts guests above 15 years of age, thus only ideal for honeymoon and romance
- The Dream Island sandbank experience where you and your partner are the only people in the middle of the Indian ocean. A small picnic but a romantic affair
- Dine in style at the world’s largest, all-glass undersea restaurant. Walk down a spiral staircase located 5.8 meters and be wowed by the Maldives marine-life
- Choose from a worldwide selection of more than 355 international wines at the wine-cellar and end your day at the Champagne Pavilion an over water al fresco setting to see sunsets
- All villas are designed for the comfort and luxury of couples. Clean lines and earthy tones and natural island architecture are in harmony with the landscape around the island
Exclusive and romantic villas in lavish comfort, mesmerising views of the Lhaviyani atoll defines Hurawalhi, a naturally chic adult’s only escape in the Maldives. Enjoy a blend of romance and leisure with the choice of endless activities available for couples.
Dine and wine at Hurwalahi’s fine-dining all Glass Undersea Restaurant 5.8. Savour a lunch while enjoying the naturally colourful, blue and full of marine life world of Lhaviyani atoll. The Island also offers a generous All inclusive PLUS package, a value-added plan with all you can drink and eat.
Lhaviyani atoll is home to few resorts in the Maldives, Hurawalhi Island Resort is located in the heart of this unspoilt natural atoll. A seaplane transfer of 45 mins takes you to Hurawalhi from Male International Airport.