Book your stay to celebrate your honeymoon.
- Champagne & fruits and flower welcome
- 15 min Spa rejuvenation of neck & shoulder
Terms and Conditions apply
- 6.5 hectares of natural beauty, a long stretch of uninterrupted beach around the island and an excellent house-reef for snorkelling
- Designed and executed to perfection by the legendary New York-based Japanese architect Yuji Yamazaki
- Accepts guests above 15 years of age, thus only ideal for honeymoon and romance
- The Dream Island sandbank experience where you and your partner are the only people in the middle of the Indian ocean. A small picnic but a romantic affair
- Dine in style at the world’s largest, all-glass undersea restaurant. Walk down a spiral staircase located 5.8 meters and be wowed by the Maldives marine-life
- Choose from a worldwide selection of more than 355 international wines at the wine-cellar and end your day at the Champagne Pavilion an over water al fresco setting to see sunsets
- All villas are designed for the comfort and luxury of couples. Clean lines and earthy tones and natural island architecture are in harmony with the landscape around the island
Home to the world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant, this 90 villa adults-only luxury resort in Lhaviyani atoll is intended only for couples and honeymooners. Simple in style with a twist in contemporary conventional designs, Hurawalhi is the ideal place for adventure and serenity with a brilliant all-inclusive dine-around plan.
Exclusive villas in lavish comfort and mesmerizing views define the beach and over water accommodations at Hurawalhi. Dine and wine at the resort fine-dining undersea restaurant or enjoy a blend of romance and leisure with the choice of endless activities available for couples. A superb all-inclusive plan complements your stay at this romantic and celebratory island of love.
Making your stay an incredible experience are the peacefulness only possible at a location like the Maldives, clear views of the mesmerizing blues of the Indian Ocean, and paradise pure and simple that your Beach Villa surely defines.
Your Beach Sunset Pool Villa will impress with its charm and the surreal setting; the joys of island life, which makes time seem to pass by more slowly, are yours to embrace – the sand, the sea and the sun come with compliments of Hurawalhi.
Get a glimpse of living the high life by indulging and unwinding in an Ocean Villa. This over-water accommodation is bringing opulent design to the striking natural beauty that Hurawalhi is known for.
The privacy of your Romantic Ocean Villa and the tranquility of its surrounding are perfect for time together with your special someone. Wonder at exquisite, undisturbed views of the Indian Ocean from the spacious sundeck and take delight in having the utmost luxury on stilts over the glittering ocean all to yourselves. A heavenly hideaway, ideal for honeymooners and all others who wish to live like royalty during their dream holiday in the Maldives.
An awe-inspiring backdrop and contemporary design unite in the Ocean Pool Villa to make your long-lived fascination with over-water luxury a reality. Be swept away by your private retreat perched graciously above the shimmering Indian Ocean and feel the magic of the Maldives.
Check-In: 14:00 hrs
Check-Out: 12 noon
Hurawalhi offers Halfboard, Fullboard and All Inclusive Meal Plans.
Children and Extra Beds:
Children are not encouraged on Hurawalhi as it intended purely for honeymooners and couples. Resort accommodates guests from 15 years and above.
Packages and Rates:
All rates quoted will be packaged together with applicable tax and service charge.
To confirm the booking, a deposit of 25% of the total is required.
Balance payment is required before arrival according to the pro-forma invoice.
Payments are accepted via major credit cards and bank transfers.
Lhaviyani atoll is home to few resorts in the Maldives, Hurawalhi is the latest addition to the resorts in this unspoilt natural region. A seaplane transfer of 45 mins takes you to Hurawalhi from Male International Airport.