Gili Lankanfushi is one of the most magical islands in the Maldives. Straight from your arrival you feel like you are a part of a fairytale… or maybe a character in a book or a movie. Your butler named after Robinson Crusoe’s assistant, Mr. Friday welcomes you at the airport. Your shoes disappear by the moment your feet touch the sandy shores of Gili Lankanfushi… You hear someone whispering “No News No Shoes” with the smile that makes you believe the only news you are going to receive are the ‘Good News’…
Book your stay at Gili Lankanfushi and receive up to:
- 30% discount and complimentary Half Board meals (breakfast & dinner) per couple per stay
- Flexible policies of rebooking and cancellation – book risk free!
Valid for travelling before 20th of December 2020 for a minimum of 03 nights stays – Terms and Conditions apply.
Stay at Gili Lankanfushi with family for a minimum of 05 nights and receive the following for 02 Children below 12 years.
- Free Accommodation when sharing the villa with parents
- Upgrade to half-board meals. (breakfast & dinner)
- Roundtrip Speedboat transfers via MLE airport
Valid for stays until 18 Dec 2020 – Terms and Conditions apply
- The philosophy of the island; ‘No news, No Shoes’
- Secluded water villas and residences on Gili Lankanfushi’s scenic lagoon
- The award wining butler service of Mr & Ms Friday named after Robinson Crusoe’s loyal friend
- Cinema under the stars in the island’s Jungle Cinema
- Floating lounge in the middle of the lagoon to unwind after snorkeling
- The 360 Table located in the middle of the island’s organic garden for unique gastronomic experiences
- An underground wine-cellar and the chocolate cave
- The Overwater wedding pavilion to celebrate symbolic weddings
- One Palm Island for private dining
- The exclusive in-villa breakfast experience
Spoil yourself in staggering over water villas, brilliant service and unrivalled experiences at Gili Lankanfushi. An eco-heaven committed to using renewable materials, serving the freshest organic produce and preserving nature’s beauty. Gili Lankanfushi is built from renewable and ecological resources. Discover the Gili wellbeing journey at Meera Spa, surf and hit the best waves in the Maldives within a couple of minutes or organise a private cruise curated by your Mr or Ms Friday to ensure your time in Gili Lankafushi is a memory to take home.
Dine by the beach at Gili Lankanfushi, under the shade of Palm trees and the sand beneath your feet, the best way to start your day. Kashiveli restaurant offers you East meets West culinary delights.
By the Sea, the fine dining restaurant at Gili Lankanfushi is perched over the Indian Ocean offering the best of Japanese Cuisine using the daily catch and organic products from their own gardens. The Unique décor has hints of oriental culture and the menu that has cleverly fused Asian flavors with Japanese cuisine.
Built on stilts with a 360 degree view and the sea breeze to keep you cool, The Overwater Bar of Gili Lankanfushi is an enchanted spot to relax and chill out. Indulge yourself in their exciting Tapas Menu or sip a cocktail under the star studded night.
Gili Lankanfushi is located in a blue lagoon in the north of Male atoll, 20-minutes by a speedboat transfer from Male’ International Airport. On your arrival, your shoes will be taken and a barefoot island life will begin with ‘No News No Shoes’