- Stay a minimum of 04 nights and enjoy 25% discount off your villa
- Stay a minimum of 07 nights or more & enjoy 30% discount off your villa
Valid for stays until 26 Dec 2018 – Terms and Conditions apply
- Book a minimum of 04 nights and upgrade your stay to Half-board (breakfast and dinner) for everyone staying in the villa.
Valid for stays until 19 Dec 2018 – Terms and Conditions apply
- A bottle of sparkling wine to welcome you to your honeymoon destination
- A romantic bath set up in your villa
- A romantic dinner and beautiful honeymoon cake
- A fun-filled cocktail making class
- A sunset cruise around Baa atoll
Terms and Conditions apply
- Located in Baa atoll, a UNESCO Biosphere reserve
- Stroll in 1km of sandbank to Finolhu’s awesome Fish & Crab Shack which serves awesome sea food and a chilled-out vibe in an unreal location
- Surprising activities organized by Area 51, a world-renowned entertainment company that keeps you amazed by stilt walkers and acrobats to fire dancers and even mermaids!
- The island’s natural environment is the inspiration for super fitness activities, from capoeira and paddle boarding to yoga and kickboxing
- Experience exciting and thrilling water sports during your stay
- Discover what’s under the surface with a scuba diving excursion or take a ride on X Jet Blades
- One of the best spots for Surfing
- Wonderful kids activities at the Oceaneer’s kids club with sports, board games, cooking classes, crafts and supervised activities in and on the water
- Make your memories pop with a complimentary photo session by professional paparazzo from Shutterfish
Finolhu brings you a refreshing retro-inspired era of classic travel. A completely new approach to luxury in the Maldives, Finolhu opens to a buzzy bon-vivant vibe of fun loving most fabulously chic events in the Maldives.
Finolhu is a Maldivian resort that offers all the luxury facilities and wealth of service guests have come to expect from the region, while adding a sense of fun and excitement that is so often lacking in modern resorts.
There is something for everyone at Finolhu from stunning Maldives water villa accommodations, plenty of activities for kids, adults and families.
Your taste buds will tango at Finolhu, with flavours from all over the world. Experience exciting and thrilling Maldives water sports activities during your stay.
A Bohemian inspired over-water villa, overlooking the breathtaking Finolhu lagoon and 1.8km long sandbank, with direct access to the ocean.
The 180sqm over-water villas are inspired by the vibrant colours of the French Riviera. They have direct access to the ocean plus a fresh water pool (6m).
The unique Moorish inspired Beach Villas are tucked away in a lavish tropical garden with private beach access to the turquoise Finolhu lagoon.
The unique Moorish inspired Beach Pool Villas are tucked away in a lavish tropical garden with private pool and beach access to the turquoise Finolhu lagoon.
Perfect for families and friends travelling together, the clean whitewash chic inspired 460sqm over-water 2 Bedroom Ocean Lagoon Villas come with their own private fresh water pool (8m) and large outdoor terrace with sun loungers to relax away the days.
Ideal for beach lovers, families or friends travelling together, the two bedroom Beach Pool Villas overlook the gorgeous sunset side of Finolhu and come with their own private garden and 10m fresh water pool.
Situated at the end of the jetty & offering uninterrupted Ocean views, the private 460 sqm Rock Star 2 bedroom Ocean Pool Villa is ideal for families and friends travelling together to live it large in a tropical paradise.
Check-In: 14:00 hrs
Check-Out: 12 noon
Finolhu includes daily breakfast at Baa Baa Main Diner and beverage package for adults. Half-board and Full-board available with supplementary charges.
Children and Extra Beds:
Baby cots are provided free of charge. Children up to 11.99 stay and eat free of charge when the same board basis booked by the parents. Extra adult guest over 12 years sharing in the same room will be charged.
Packages and Rates:
All rates quoted will be packaged together with applicable tax and service charge.
To confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% of the total amount is required.
Balance payment is required before arrival according to the pro-forma invoice.
Payments are accepted via major credit cards and bank transfers.
Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, Finolhu is approximately 30 minutes away from Velana International Airport by seaplane. Alternatively, the resort can be reached by a 20 minutes Domestic Flight and 25 minutes speedboat ride from Dharavandhoo Domestic Airport.