- Book your stay at Dhigali from now till 31st of October and receive 30% discount on the room rate.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Book your Family Vacation at Dhigali Maldives for Summer 2019 and enjoy:
- Complimentary accommodation for up to 2 children below 12 years old
- Complimentary meal plan booked by accompanying adults
Valid for stays from 01st April 2019 till 31st October 2019. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Book Now and receive complimentary Half Board at Dhigali Maldives.
Valid for stays till 31st October 2019. Terms and Conditions apply.
- The house-reef of Dhigali is a huge highlight. Just a mere 3 to 4 meters from the beach, the reef drop is up to 20 to 25 meters. You may encounter napoleon, eagle rays, turtle or black tip shark at Dhigali easily
- The Spa encompasses 4,000 sqm of lushness. A pure haven for relaxation offering an outdoor pool, a relaxation lounge, 12 minimalistic treatment rooms in absolute stillness
- The cuisine spans the spices of Asia, the classic tastes of Europe and traditional Maldivian recipes. Four restaurants, a pool bar, sunset bar and a deli cater to your taste buds.
- Choose the popular dine around all-Inclusive plan to ensure you do not miss anything
- The villas are elegantly designed and located by the lagoon and the beach. The décor is clean with a minimalist touch and modern furnishing of warm earthy tones
Your visit to Maldives will become a fun-filled adventure at Dhigali Maldives. Diverse programs and activities are an everyday norm on the island. A 5-star deluxe property located in Raa atoll, opened in the year 2017, Dhigali is fixated on details ensuring all kinds of guests can relax, spend quality times with loved ones while enjoying uniquely memorable experiences.
8 distinct villa categories of beach and water villas complement Dhigali Maldives approach to minimalistic and modern island living.
Fulfil your Maldives all inclusive vacation with a choice of 7 dining outlets providing local seafood, Maldivian spices, western favourites and divine signature Asian cuisine.
A generous all-inclusive dine-around plan including premium wine, beer and cocktails are some of the highlights on the island.
Dhigali’s 20 beach bungalows in Maldives are hidden in native gardens. Each has an open-air bathroom, a lavish rainfall shower that’s open to the skies, and a wide covered veranda with private sun loungers to laze on.
Deluxe Beach Bungalows at Dhigali are ideal for a private hideaway among Maldives honeymoon resorts. The bungalows provide extra space to indulge in with an open-air bathroom consisting of a rainfall shower.
Elegantly located over crystal water within just paddling distance to the colourful house reef. Each villa consists of an oversized wooden sundeck stepping down to the sea, where exciting excursions await.
The villas consist of a bathroom spanning across indoor and outdoor space with a rainfall shower and a deep tub to soak under the heavens. An expansive deck overlooks the beach and turquoise blue Ocean, with sun loungers perched in pearl-white sands. Four can sleep comfortably in these villas being an ideal choice for family stays.
The villas provide magnificent sea views of the sparkling blue-green waters whilst featuring a bathroom consisting of an exhilarating rainfall shower which is partly open to the balmy island air and an expansive covered outdoor veranda that leads to the porcelain sands of the beach, where private sun loungers sit under native fronds.
Each lagoon villa in Maldives at Dhigali feature a private plunge pool, sprawling deck a lavish open bathroom and accommodation with majestic blue views of the ocean.
Experience a stay at one of the best Maldives villas with private pool, at secluded and spacious waterfront hideaways of Dhilgali’s 3 one-bedroom beach suites, located at the end of a perfect stretch of sand.
Dhigali Suite features an opulent master bedroom, open-air bathroom, beachfront infinity pool, wide sundeck, and spacious accommodation with all comforts offered by luxury hotels in Maldives.
Check-In: 14:00 hrs
Check-Out: 12 noon
Dhigali offers a variety of meal plans including bed & breakfast, half board, full board and dine around all Inclusive.
Children and Extra Beds:
Extra beds are provided for children and adults sharing with two adults. Child rates and discounts are applicable for children aged between 2 to 11.99 years.
Packages and Rates:
All rates quoted will be packaged together with applicable tax and service charge.
To confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% of the total amount is required.
Balance payment is required before arrival according to the pro-forma invoice.
Payments are accepted via major credit cards and bank transfers.
Dhigali is a 40-minute seaplane from Malé Airport. It takes a total 1 hour and 10 minutes to get to the island from Ifuru or Dharavandhoo domestic Airport, including a transfer by speedboat.