- Discounts up to 35% at COMO Coco Island
- Complimentary Half Board COMO Coco Island
- Flexible Policies of Rebooking and Cancellation - Book Risk Free!
For all stays from now Until 19th Dec 2020. Terms and Conditions apply.
Stay at Cocoa Island for your honeymoon with a minimum of 4 nights and receive:
- A bottle of Champagne on arrival at your villa
- Daily Fruit Platter
- A personalized gift from Cocoa Island
- A $ 120 credit for the couple towards the Shambhala Spa
Terms and Conditions apply
Stay at Coco Island for your honeymoon with a minimum of 7 nights or more and receive:
- A complimentary 60 minutes Spa treatment at the Shambhala Spa
- A romantic candlelit dinner for the couple complimented with a bottle of wine
Terms and Conditions apply
- Luxurious and spacious overwater villas and suites embracing the traditional Maldivian sailing boats, Dhonis
- A peaceful haven to to relax, unwind and just do nothing
- Surreal diving and access to some of the world’s best dive sites
- Wellness re-defined by COMO Shambhala’s holistic approach, deep from the traditions of Asia
- COMO Shambhala Cuisines, health-conscious alternatives at every meal are presented
- Features a hydroptherapy pool and an infinity pool
Plush with vegetation Cocoa Island is a tropical paradise for tranquility, wellness and sublime relaxation. This retreat is dedicated to renewing the body, soul and honoring nature. Housing two private house reefs, Cocoa Island is one of the best spots for diving. Inspired by the local traditional sailing boats, all villas and suites are shaped like Dhonis over water.
Open for All day dining, Ufaa Restaurant, an exception among other restaurants in the Maldives, draws inspiration from the Malabar Coast’s rich gourmet heritage and local seafood. Contemporary interpretations of Southeast Asian and Mediterranean cuisine. The kitchen’s tandoor oven allows for fat-free, flavour-rich grilling of meats, vegetables and fish.
Faru Bar is an easy, foot-in-the-sand Maldives resort bar where artful bartenders put together refreshing cocktails and mocktails. Fine wines, classic cigars and light snacks are also featured, alongside some easy beats at sunset.
These split – level bedrooms have king-sized or twin beds. The spacious living area leads onto a private sundeck with two chaise lounges, a dining table and direct access to the lagoon. The bathroom contains a single vanity unit with separate bath and shower.
Expansive living areas with vaulted ceilings are surrounded by full length glass windows on three sides. A staircase leads to the loft, fitted with a king sized bed and ensuite WC. A large bathroom on the lower level contains a double vanity unit, from the sun deck there is direct access to the lagoon.
Loft Villas offer a spacious living area with full length windows overlooking the Indian Ocean.
A private entrance deck leads into a calming space of simple elegance. The bedroom features a comfortable king sized bed. The spacious living room leads to the private sundeck and bale with direct lagoon access.
Both king size and twin bedded rooms have an ensuite bathroom. The spacious living offers striking views of the turquoise lagoon through full length windows. A private bale, ideal for dining or relaxing, is reached via a walkway.
Check-In: 14:00 hrs
Check-Out: 12 noon
Cocoa Island offers Halfboard and Fullboard
Children and Extra Beds:
Extra beds are provided for children and adults sharing with two adults.
Supplementary charges may apply.
Packages and Rates:
All rates quoted will be packaged together with applicable tax and service charge.
To confirm the booking, a deposit of 25% of the total is required.
Balance payment is required before arrival according to the pro-forma invoice.
Payments are accepted via major credit cards and bank transfers.
Situated on a secluded island, Cocoa Island by COMO is located in the South Male Atoll. Approximately 40 minutes away from Male International Airport by Speedboat.