- The resident Alchemists are on hand to plan unique experiences to make your stay unforgettable
- A dedicated Majordomo (butler) looks after you and plans your day
- The design and positioning of the villas are for complete privacy
- The art of fine dining in luxurious island settings complement 5 dining outlets
- A dhoni disembarks guests on the shores of the Spa island where Guerlain has created an exclusive haven for wellness
- Awarded with the Green Star Award, the 5-star PADI-certified dive centre offers excursions adapted to all levels levels
- Cruise in the unspoilt Noon Atoll aboard the Cheval Blanc Randheli’s luxury yacht Azimut or sail the waters on a traditional wooden dhoni.
- On neighbouring Maakurandhoo Island, two tennis courts built to Australian Open standards welcomes you with experienced professionals for beginners and experts.
- Culinary journeys can be designed on various settings from beach picnic, a diner aboard a local dhoni and many more
- The kids club organizes daily activities while a family can request private baby-sitting service from one of the trained team members.
Cheval Blanc Randheli, one of the best hotels in the Maldives, brings the right balance between contemporary aesthetic and traditional Maldivian craftsmanship.
Designed and conceived by Jean-Michel Gathy, Randheli is filled with artistic details under thatched cathedral-like roofs, an icon to the luxury fashion group – Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy.
Cheval Blanc Randheli features 45 private Maisons with infinity pools, some as large as 12-meter-long. Elegant and airy interiors, fine crafts, bespoke furniture enhances the Maisons with entryways as high as 7 meters. 5 gourmet restaurants, a Guerlain Spa and other signature amenities let you experience the French “Art de Recevoir”.
Hidden by lush vegetation, monumental doors allow to partition the space up into three distinct and private areas: a light-filled living room and a sumptuous bedroom with its dedicated walk-in dressing room that leads up to a generous in- and outdoor bathroom with its own salon de bain.
A wooden pontoon leads to the entrance of the villa. Inside, a living room, a bedroom with walk-in closet and a bathroom follow on, all with stunning views over the lagoon or the Indian Ocean
Between land and sea, lush garden and infinite turquoise horizon, the Garden Water Villas and Lagoon Garden Villas offer an unprecedented experience of the Maldives.
Cheval Blanc Randheli Private Island sprawls across its 1-ha dedicated island, and is accessible from a private berth and jetty. This four-bedroom villa is the epitome of exclusive privacy with unique facilities including its own spa, oversized 25-metre long outdoor pool, pristine beaches and exotic gardens.
Check-In: 14:00 hrs
Check-Out: 12 noon
Cheval Blanc Randheli offers breakfast only options.
Children and Extra Beds:
Children less than 4 years old stay on complimentary bed and breakfast basis. Maximum of 1 rollaway bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 baby cots per Villa.
Packages and Rates:
All rates quoted will be packaged together with applicable tax and service charge.
To confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% of the total amount is required.
Balance payment is required before arrival according to the pro-forma invoice.
Payments are accepted via major credit cards and bank transfers.
On your arrival at Male International Airport, a chauffeur will escort you to the Cheval Blanc airport lounge before taking off on the 9-seater customized luxury seaplane. The journey takes only 40 mins to Noonu atoll.