- Spacious whitewashed Houses and Residences for families and private events
- Bodyism Café at Javvu Spa promises a delicious journey of health and well-being
- Discover endless amount of activities organized by the resort’s Island portal H.U.B (Home of the Under-water Biosphere)
- SENSORA, Chromotherapy, pure light experience combining light, sound and tactile sensation.
- 1OAK Sunset Lounge, one of a kind club first in the Maldives
- Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsey’s bread street kitchen
- Baa Atoll, a UNESCO Biosphere reserve and Hanifaru Bay, a sanctuary for Manta’s and Whalesharks
- The Sultan’s Village Kids Club conceptualizing ‘My Island Home’ and the legend of the Maldives
- Blue Hole, an underwater cave at the Amilla Fushi house reef
Amilla Fushi welcomes you to a luxurious ‘homecoming’ feeling with its Miami-meets-Maldives Island Homes. Space and privacy are two elements that decribes the whitewashed villas and Residences on this private beach haven popular among celebrities.
59 villas of Lagoon Houses, Beach and Ocean Houses as well as Tree Houses spread across the beautiful Amilla Fushi, each complimented with private pools. Amilla Fushi features eight majestic four to eight bedroom villas for private parties and VIP events. It is already a chic, luxurious private island for celebrities with a wonderful Maldives Travel Package. Amilla is definitely a place to discover innovative dining especially within the sophisticated overwater dining restaurant ‘Feeling Koi’ and the popular ‘1OAK sunset lounge’
Ocean Reef Houses shimmer like a mirage over the reef, a gentle arc over a world of vibrant corals, where hours can be spent in reverie.
Lagoon Houses wade in crystal seas, bathed in sunset views, each offering up views to the horizon. Stylish whitewashed bungalows over an ocean of pristine blue.
Spacious style over the ocean, the perfect island homes. Pure escapism, replete with stunning views.
Nestled in seclusion in the dappled shade of coconut palms and sea-almond trees. A private beach haven just steps from the sea.
A loft in tropical foliage, peeking through whispering palm fronds. Tranquil retreats for families and those who seek to elevate mind, body and spirit.
Sprawled out over the sands, stunning mansions of white. Private family enclaves that offer utmost privacy and ocean views of unbelievable beauty.
Polished teakwood floors, custom-made furnishings, calm, curated spaces – a home with a difference on the shores of Amilla Fushi. Blessed by ocean breezes and tickled by the tides, an absolute waterfront palace, the only one of its kind.
Hidden in island foliage, a sublime residence stretching languidly along the shoreline. A private courtyard opening out to the beach, the shimmering ocean just steps away. An open-plan layout invites the afternoon breeze inside, while vast picture windows frame idyllic water views.
Check-In: 14:00 hrs
Check-Out: 12 noon
Amilla offers basic meal plan on Bed and Breakfast and extensive additional meal plans.
Children and Extra Beds:
Extra beds are provided for children and adults sharing with two adults.
Supplementary charges may apply.
Packages and Rates:
All rates quoted will be packaged together with applicable tax and service charge.
To confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% of the total amount is required.
Balance payment is required before arrival according to the pro-forma invoice.
Payments are accepted via major credit cards and bank transfers.
Amilla Fushi is located in Baa atoll, a UNESCO Biosphere reserve Just 30 minutes by seaplane from Malé or 10 minutes by speedboat from Dharavandhoo Airport.